Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tonight was Dessert Thursday

And we went to Marble Slab Creamery.

No, it's not local, but Matty had a hankerin for their Double Dark Chocolate with Almonds. 
I had a banana split with strawberry, mocha, and birthday cake ice cream covered in fresh strawberries, marshmallows, and hot fudge. Best banana split I've had in years.  Come to think of it, it's the only banana split I've had in years.  Thanks for the suggestion Matty, my satisfied belly is indebted to you.  


I finished my Easter banner tonight too... Sorry for the poor lighting.  Maybe I'll take a few shots in the morning.  
Tomorrow's Friday and Matt and I have lots of family coming in to town.  We are having a big pasta party for all of the marathon runners.  Hope my brothers-in-law do well!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, man. That ice cream looks like it could have been a meal by itself.

Shannon Leigh Anderson said...

Oh, it definitely WAS a meal.