Monday, April 6, 2009

Back to boots.


I wore my black boots to work today.  I'm hoping it will be the very last time until next November (sigh).

It was snowing when I woke up this morning.  Matt warned me to not look outside while I was still snuggled warm in bed and he was leaving for work.  I immediately peaked around the curtain and rolled my eyes at the snow covering the ground.  If snow can get offended it would have felt the pain with my silent protest.  

I don't know about where you live but it snowed pretty much all day here and the temperature never got above 35.  Let's hope I don't get the chance to wear my black boots again, IT'S APRIL for heaven's sake!!!

3 comments:

Ace said...

Just stopping in from the Serious.Life blog directory. Love you blog!

Unknown said...

Oh, I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

I too wore my boots today and was depressed about it. I feel much worse for you though because we did not have the snow!