Friday, April 3, 2009

No, I'm not retiring

Sorry for the confusion that my husband may have caused with his blog hijacking last night. Don't worry, I'm not retiring! We can all breath a sigh of relief. Hehe.

I took this afternoon off of work today. I am headed home to get me some nephew lovin. I CAN'T WAIT to see those sweet little boys and my sisters. It's been far too long since we've all been together. I made the littlest "K" another onsie. I hope he's not too chubby for it now!



I'm sure I'll have lots of photos from the weekend to share.

In a totally unrelated topic...
For the last few years SNL has been lacking, but I feel like it's starting to pick up again. Once in awhile Matt and I will catch an episode and Kristen Wiig is one of my all time faves.  
I will leave you with one of her best... Judy Grimes. Be careful, you might pee a little.

What are some of YOUR favorite SNL skits?  I would love to see them.  Post a link in my comments!  Otherwise have a fabulous weekend, I know I will.  

3 comments:

amy said...

we also love judy. here's a clip with her in it...probably the best one i've seen since chris farley.

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/the-lawrence-welk-show/727501/

Alisha said...

This is the funniest SNL skit I've seen in a long time. Bill Hader's impression of Dateline's Keith Morrison is awesome... but it's probably only funny if you've watched Dateline.

Courtney said...

did the onesie fit? It's adorable!