Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hijacked

For those of you who don't know, I have officially retired from blogging (primarily b/c the ratings were rather low).  After watching this commercial last weekend, however, I felt compelled to share it with everyone.  Hence the reason I have briefly come out of retirement, hijacked my wife's popular blog, and posted it for your viewing pleasure (I hope this doesn't deter you from coming back).  For those of you who don't watch college b-ball these four gentlemen are part of a select group of all time great coaches.  The white haired fella is the all time winningest D-1 men's coach of all time and is notorious for his inexplicable temper.   Enjoy!   

Matt

2 comments:

amy said...

haha nice matt. bobby knight...what a guy.

Unknown said...

When I read the line, "I have officially retired from blogging..." I got really sad. It took me a couple lines to realize it was Matt talking.

Whew!