Sunday, January 11, 2009

Piecing...

This is my first official post on Apple. I still can't believe that I am officially a mac owner (I'm kinda glad our old computer crashed). I feel like a kid in a candy store! Since I got an ipod from Matt'a parents for Christmas I have been downloading all of my c.d.'s onto itunes. I have even played with my "turn your records into mp3s" record player. Haven't quite mastered that one yet. I feel so technically savvy.
Anyway, I took the first half of my quilting class this weekend and this pile of fabric...
turned into this.
I learned a ton about the CORRECT way to piece and I can't wait until I start to actually quilt it next week. I'm not thrilled about the pattern... but man it was fun. Especially since I was the only one there under the age of 50.

1 comments:

The Winey Wife said...

How about you petsit my puppy for me and i will petsit your new pet! :)