Friday, January 9, 2009

A Few Things

That made me happy this morning...1. A newly brushed/de-matted Iz.
Since spending time with the shitzu cousins at my parents house over the holidays, Izzy's chest was one giant hairball caked in dog saliva. I brushed the heck out of her last night and now I can rub her belly without the risk of losing my hand in a snarl of hair.


2. Kashi waffles.So I started working out regularly about a month ago. Since doing so I have noticed that I have more energy and I am in an overall better mood. But man am I hungry and I mean all the time. Take this morning for example. I woke up at 7:00 (this is earlier than usual mind you) and my stomach was already growling like an angry polar bear ( This may or may not be a reference to Lost). So I toasted up some Kashi Honey Nut waffles and ate them with devotion. If you haven't tried these delightful breakfasty treats I suggest you visit your neighborhood grocer's freezer section.

3. Smucker's Strawberry Syrup to go on my Kashi waffles.
I am crazy over this stuff. Maybe that is why I've had breakfast for dinner 3 nights this week. They also have blueberry and blackberry flavors. The best part? Matt doesn't like it, so that means I get it all to myself. Mmmm, sticky goodness.

0 comments: