Friday, January 30, 2009

Keagans Baby Blanket, a full shot.

I have waited a very long time to put this little quilt up on my blog. I have had it done since Christmas and I was just buying my time until little KGS showed up. Now that he is here I will show and tell.
It was the first quilt I made all by myself (no help from anyone). It was before my quilting class so it's a little rough around the edges, but it was made with a lot of love. Anyway, I had a TON of fun making it and I just love all the sweet fabric. Most of it I got online but some of it I got from the local JoAnn and Hobby Lobby. I intend to post the directions (along with pictures) at some point, so you all can make your own. Anyway for now here are a few pictures.

2 comments:

amy said...

AWESOME JOB!! It looks great =)

Anonymous said...

Super Cute!! I cant wait for the directions. My sister got a sewing machine for Christmas and I would love to try my hand at making one! I am no where near as crafty as you so I dont plan on it looking as adorable as yours!!