Monday, January 26, 2009

Little Mister

I wanted to share my new nephew with you. Isn't he a doll? I am severely in love. I wish they lived closer, he will be soooooo big the next time I see him. Keagan's surprise face!We put him in a bowl This was really cracks me up... he looks like a devil child. what a cute little peanut.on the quilt i made him he was such a sleepy boy (well only during the day). poor Brooke and Karsten.
I am so glad I got some with his eyes open.he looks just like his big brother in this one.AND of COURSE you can't forget about THIS guy... I mean do you get any cuter?
If you can't get enough visit here and here to see more.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon!! Thanks for posting pics of that sweet baby boy Keagan! (and Kellen too!) Our family is so blessed! I am thrilled for all of us!! Take care! love and hugs, krissy

Faith said...

Cute!


Where do you get all of your cute fabric?

Kara said...

They are the cutest little boys ever!! Isn't it fun being an aunt?!

Shannon Leigh Anderson said...

Faith- I got most of my fabric online (I love those designer fabrics) Sometimes you can find shops on etsy that sell "kits" with pre-washed sqaures. I did that a long with JoAnn and Hobby Lobby.

Shannon Leigh Anderson said...

Kara, YES being an AUnt is the BEST!!! You can check out Brooke and Karstens blog at sl8rs.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great Aunty Kendra, Thanks for all pics. SHANNON, YOU ARE VERY TALENTED, LIKE YOUR MOTHER!!