Saturday, October 24, 2009

Week 21

Written by Shannon Leigh


Last week Peanut and I were 21 weeks along. She was 10 1/2 inches long and kicking like CRAZY! I am feeling so great. They say that the middle is the best part of pregnancy and so far I think it's true. I feel fantastic. I started my prenatal water aerobics class and it's going pretty good. So far it seems a little like a pregnant-lady chatting club (not really what I was hoping for) but I've gained a lot of knowledge about babies/pregnancy. At least the water is 92 degrees!

Since we found out the sex a few weeks ago Matt and I have started working on the nursery. It's still going to be semi gender neutral since we plan on having more children and don't want to have to repaint.
Last weekend my mom and I picked out fabric for the bedding and I can't wait to get started on it. I have a lot of work to do, especially since EVERY piece of furniture in the room has to be painted. We are hoping to get the painting finished before the cold weather sets. We've got our work cut our for us...
I'll give you a sneak peak when I get a chance.

0 comments: