Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Aren't they cute?

Written by Shannon Leigh

Meet my Gramma and Grampa Gardner (my maternal grandparents).
IMG_1551
Aren't they adorable?
IMG_1560IMG_1561

They are some of the constants in my life. Aren't I lucky?

I grew up just a few miles away and spent many days with them. Not to mention every Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter... you name it.
They always had a pot of coffee on. That is where I learned that coffee tasted good with milk and sugar.
IMG_1562
IMG_1565
They also ALWAYS had marshmallows. I think I ate marshmallows every time I visited, which was a lot.
IMG_1564
A few times when my mom worked, I stayed with them when I was sick. I remember my Gramma made me the best toast ever. I didn't know that toast could be so yummy.

My Gramma has soft brown eyes. My Grampa is super ornery and has a great laugh.

And now Ruby gets to know them. Isn't she lucky too?

They are wonderful and I love them.
That is all.

2 comments:

Mrs. Lay said...

Cute Cute! Did you make Ruby's bow? If yes, what's it made out of? It's super cute!

Shannon Leigh Anderson said...

I didn't make this particular bow. My sister got it for me at some boutique. It's one of my favorites. It has feathers in it:)