Thursday, September 16, 2010

29 Reasons why I love my husband

Written by Shannon Leigh

9. The week after Ruby was born, Matt had to go back to work. I was feeling very insecure about caring for this living/breathing real life human being and I was afraid I'd be terrible at being a stay-at-home mom. He wrote me the most beautiful note and left it on the bedside table. It encouraged me in ways he will probably never know. It made me cry and gave me the strength to get through the day.

10. He intentionally leaves the toilet paper roll off of the holder just to see how long it will take for me to put it back on. I never do so he ends up putting it on himself.

11. He has beautiful teeth and a PERFECT smile. In fact, a few months ago we went to the dentist and we had the same hygienist. He asked me if the hygienist told me I had a beautiful smile. I said "no, why?" Apparently she told him how great his smile was... and went on to say how great his teeth were. I might be jealous if I didn't agree.
Wedding013

12. When I text him and ask him if he loves me... he writes back "completely and unconditionally."

13. He never raises his voice at me. I don't know how it's possible but it's true. I could learn a thing or two from him.

14. He ADORES Ruby and can't wait to see her when he gets home from work. If she is asleep he will sneak into her room just to stare at her. I find her asleep on his chest all the time. A lot of times they are both asleep.
IMG_0315

0 comments: