Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Location

Written by Shannon Leigh

After church on Sunday, I took Matt to a new location for possible photo shoots (we only had a few short minutes).  I wanted to check out how the place photographed, so I made him pose for me (to his delight I'm sure).  They turned out AWESOME!  I cant wait to shoot some seniors here...
But in the mean time... here are Matt and I acting like 17-year-old seniors. 

IMG_7875IMG_7877
IMG_7861IMG_7880IMG_7876IMG_7851IMG_7887IMG_7845
IMG_7885

3 comments:

Courtney said...

where is this? I love me some graffiti'd walls.

Alisha said...

Hah, I saw the pictures of Matt before reading "acting like 17-year-old seniors" and thought he looked like he was posing for a senior portrait! There couldn't be a more perfect location for senior portraits.

amy said...

love it haha