Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm on it

Written by Shannon Leigh

Let me preface by saying that I am generally a procrastinator.
I just need  a little pressure to get any work done.  It's just the way I am.

That being said I feel like I need to give myself some sort of reward or at least a pat on the back for my recent work.  Why you ask?  Well, it's still MARCH and I already finished Ruby's 2nd year album!

We're talking 182 pages of work, every one of them filled with Ruby-goodnes.  I know I know, I can't get enough of her.
I  ordered through Blurb (of course) and I should have it in my hands within the week!
I guess I should thank Blurb for having their %25 off sale.  It's really what got me going.

I am sure I will have a few sneak peeks once it comes in but in the meantime here are a few of my favorite layouts. (Try and ignore all of the white space, the pages are white so it probably looks kind of funny without a border, use your imagination).
COVER#7#9#9#6#17#14#8#19#28

#1
#6#4#2#4#8#5#14
#5#7#6#4#11
#16

2 comments:

Nicole Reiner said...

So cute! I love my blurb book!

MKLoeffler said...

Love! I haven't even finished Jaden's first year book! Looks great!