Monday, December 22, 2008

Meet Me in St. Louis

So I have decided that I have the BEST friends in the world. When I think of them my heart swells to 3x's it's normal size.

Megan (who I haven't seen since my wedding), Zay, and I met up at my house Friday night. We braved the cold and traveled to St. Louis on Saturday to meet up with the rest of the crew at Joy, Ashley, and Michelle's place. They live right off of Delmar in an adorable old house (you know the kind with high ceilings and hardwood floors, YUM).

We had an incredible dinner, a white elephant gift exchange (hilarity ensued of course), and we may or may not have had a "belly sliding" contest on the hardwood floors. Ashley may or may not have dominated and I may or may not have been pathetic. But most of all we talked, A LOT, got caught up on each others lives and reminisced.

These women are successful, beautiful, genuine, and most of all women of God that motivate me to love my Savior. Thanks for a fantastic weekend ladies!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Did you know that you were no more than .5 miles from our apartment when you were in town.

Sigh....

Courtney said...

Oh..and I love their christmas tree, your fabulous way of capturing the best pictures in the world...and that you guys look like you had a lovely time together.