Monday, November 22, 2010

A warm day in November

Written by Shannon Leigh

November has been weird. It's been super warm (well on & off).
IMG_1817
IMG_1822IMG_1823
So warm in fact that Ruby and I have been spending our afternoons outside in the sun.
In short sleeves.
IMG_1827
The weather has been great for business but it hasn't done much for getting me in
the holiday spirit.
I'm a little behind in the holiday cheer department.
Busy doesn't begin to describe the last few month.
IMG_1828IMG_1829
IMG_1831
Ruby is really great right now.
She babbles all the time.
She says MaMa, Dada, Uh-oh, and I'm fairly certain that she has been saying Izzy.
IMG_1834IMG_1836
She isn't crawling yet- she doesn't really have any interest in it, at least not yet.
IMG_1840
We are all looking forward to Thanksgiving "break" this week!
We get to see my family and snuggle with my sweet little nephews.
IMG_1841
I'm sure that these warm November days aren't here to stay so we're soaking them up while they last!
IMG_1844
photos taken November 9, 2010

0 comments: